Work With Me
I am available for writing, photography and film assignments and partnerships. Please contact me with your proposal.
Partnerships, advertising and sponsored content
I am happy to hear about new products, destinations and environmental and social projects. Before contacting me, please consider whether your proposal fits with my ethos of sustainable, ethical and eco-friendly travel. I will not promote any products, destinations or companies that either do not fit with this ethos, or that I have not personally tried, tested and loved. Client information packs are available on request.
I accept guest posts on all things family travel and eco tourism. Please ensure you follow these guidelines and proof read your work before sending it. Please submit:
- A minimum of 800 words of original content (It must not have been posted anywhere else on the internet).
- A minimum of 6 of your own photographs (sized to 800px wide for horizontal images, and 735px wide for vertical images).
- A short author bio with links to your blog and social media and a headshot of you/your family (also sized to the above measurements).
- Do not include more than two external links in the body of your text.
- All links are no follow with the exception of one do follow link to your blog.
- Send text in a word document and photos via Dropbox. Remember to indicate where in the text specific photos should be placed.
Any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
I love working with other bloggers and small businesses. If you have an idea for a collab post, send me a message and let’s talk!
Use of existing work
Please note that all website content, including text and images, is copyrighted, property of Joss Hooren (Little Green Globetrotter), and may not be reproduced without permission. Should you wish to use any of my existing work, please contact me for pricing based on intended usage and to exchange contracts.